This page will be updated every Wednesday at 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Class II Gaming System 25 C.F.R. Part 547
NIGC seeks your feedback on the discussion of 25 C.F.R. Part 547 Class II Gaming Systems, please review the document and submit your comments. ** The comment period for 25 C.F.R. Part 547 Class II Gaming Systems has been extended to July 31, 2017.
- Dear Tribal Leader Letter on Submitting Written Comments 25 C.F.R. Part 547 Class II Gaming Systems
- Dear Tribal Leader Letter on Notice of NIGC Consultation on Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- Press Release on Tribal Consultation Comment Submission Notice
- Comparison of Part 547 Test Requirement
- 25 C.F.R. Part 547 Discussion Draft (Redline)
- 25 C.F.R. Part 547 Discussion Draft (Clean)
- 25 C.F.R. Part 547 Telephonic Consultation Transcript
NIGC Draft Strategic Plan
We invite you to participate in a multi-media consultation meeting on the NIGC 2018-2022 Strategic Plan. The consultation will be held on July 13, 2017, from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time and may be attended: (1) in person in Washington, D.C.; (2) telephonically; or (3) by video conference. For planning purposes, and to accommodate all who want to participate in the consultation, please RSVP by Monday, July 10, 2017. All written comments must be submitted no later than August 11, 2017.
- NIGC Draft Strategic Plan 2018-2022
- Dear Tribal Leader Letter giving Notice of NIGC 2018-2022 Strategic Plan Consultation
- NIGC Draft Strategic Plan 2018-2022 PowerPoint Presentation
- NIGC Draft Strategic Plan 2018-2022 Consultation Transcript
- NIGC Draft Strategic Plan 2018-2022 Consultation Transcript Video
Consultation Topic Numbers 1 through 6
NIGC seeks your feedback on Consultation topic numbers 1 through 6, please submit your comments by July 1st.
|1. Draft guidance in accordance with Tribal comments received for voluntary non-binding Class III Minimum Internal Control
Standards (MICS) and regulatory changes as a result of the 2015-16 consultation
|• Draft Class III MICS Guidance|
• Draft Wireless Standards
• Draft Part 514 Fees
Press Release on Tribal Consultation Comment Submission Notice
RSVP and Contact Information:
Tribal Consultation Locations
The NIGC held consultation sessions at the following locations for the 2017 consultation topic numbers 1 through 6.
The NIGC consulted at the following locations for consultation topic number 7 regarding Class II gaming systems.
Topic number 7 regarding Class II gaming systems
Transcripts from the Consultations
The NIGC has transcripts from the following consultations.